Dutch Anti TPD Petition
Dutch Government to Implement the TPD within 3 months
This petition is open to everyone to sign. Please show your support
A brief summary of what will be implemented in Febuary 2015:
When you buy the product and the person buying is in Holland the following rules will apply (does not matter if you buy from outside of Holland):
- Refillables (tanks) must not be larger than 2ml.
- Bottles must be childproof.
- Product must be protected against manipulation, breaking and leaking.
Refill liquid with nicotine:
- Liquid bottle no larger then 10ml.
- Nicotine strength no more then 20mg/ml.
- Ingredients heated or unheated except nicotine must not be dangerous for use.
- Liquid must not contain vitamins or other additives that lets people think it is healthier.
- Caffeine, taurine or others which have a stimulating effect can’t be added.
- You can’t color the liquid.
- You can’t add chemicals which improve the effect of nicotine.
- Can add additive which in unheated are cancerous, mutagenic etc.
Refill liquid without nicotine: – As far as I can see the rules do not apply.
Warnings must be printed on the bottle
- List of ingredients.
- Nicotine strength (mg/ml).
- Batch number.
In short you are not allowed to give a positive message about the product.
The following warning must be printed “This product contains a very addictive substance nicotine”
A Big Thank you to Erick Storm for helping with the translations